Sunday, June 7, 2009

PROM 09`


Prom NIGHT was amazing!--HHS Class of 09`


Although the weather was dismal, prom wasn't. Kelvin stopped by my house, we took pictures, and we were leaving to the party of the night. Prom has always been known to be crazy, fun and spontaneous. My prom was awesome I must say. Everyone looked so sophisticated. The people that I had least expected to look nice did. I wore a long red dress. I believe it was the longest. There were so many people wearing red it was almost insane. John Collins, who was supposed to be my official prom date, won Prom King. (I won nothing, not that I care much).


Like my friend Rachana says, " I could replay that night over and over again." I couldn't agree more. When my friends went for I-hop, and crazy after parties, I went home, took a shower, watched a movie and fell asleep. I never felt so lazy in my entire life.




2 comments:

  1. omg you look Stunning!!.. im glad u had a memorable night..the whole prom thing is tiring bc of all the things u have to do to look as gorgeous as u did.. so i wouldnt blame u for feeling lazy =P lol i went to ihop for my after prom too there was nothing else left to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree with you more Michelle.
    I guess I-hop is the place to be after prom.

    ReplyDelete