Sunday, June 7, 2009

A thing called LOVE`


It was one morning where I woke up, headed downstairs to the living room and turned on the television. I was sitting down in my couch eating a bowl of honey nut cheerios, with my brother Baloy doing the same across from me. I saw an episode of Dawsons Creek. I think it was the episode where Dawson went to a fair with all his friends, and while Joey tried to get closer to Dawson, he kept avoiding her to get closer to the new girl in town named Jen. I was infatuated with that first episode, I felt motivated to wake up every morning at 7:30 to see more episodes. I was inspired by Pacey and Joey's love. Pacey, the black sheep of every ocassion falling in loving with Joey, the girl that every guy would feel fortuitous to be with. In the end, Dawson loses the girl.
Pacey and Joey--My favorite T.V. Couple.
Pacey: (placing his hand to her ear) Where did you get those? They're not you.
Joey: Why? Because I'm just a poor tom-boy, or because Dawson gave them to me?
Pacey: Neither. (taking her wrist which has a bracelet on it) You see this? This is you. It's not showy, or gaudy... it's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
Joey: It's my mom's bracelet.
Pacey: I know.
Joey: (surprised) How do you know?
Pacey: Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that, uh, blue sweater, with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallways at school, I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
Joey: You remember that?
Pacey: I remember everything

No comments:

Post a Comment